Ratego Radio 98.1FM is a radio station based in Siaya Town established on 2nd April 2019 and broadcasts in Luo language 24 hours.
The reach frequency is 98.1FM covering Siaya county, Busia, Homa Bay, Vihiga, and parts of Kisumu and Kakamega counties, We spill over to Eastern Uganda through radio receives on the FM platform.
Ratego Radio has a flair for reaching the communities at the grass-root level and in towns hitting more than 4 million listeners daily this is according to licensing body Communications Authority of Kenya (C.A)
The station articulates the Kenyan issues including debates, up to date news, elaborate and balanced news coverage, and well-researched programming with a blend of Benga, Rhumba, Bongo, Reggae, Ohangla, Gospel, and many more that resonates well with those who understand and those that are interested in the Luo language.
- Oyawre Ratego: 5:00 – 10:00 AM
- Ratego Tiyo: 10:00 – 1:00 PM
- Ratego Vybez: 1:15 – 4:00 PM
- Midhiambo Mayom: 4:15 – 8:00 PM
- Tipo Mbaka: 8:PM -12:00AM
- Ngeso Moyier: 5AM – 9AM
- Rawera Molony: 9;15AM – 1PM
- Weche Tuke: 2PM- 5PM
- Pur Gi Yuto: 5:00PM- 8:00PM
- Ratego Disco: 8PM – 12 AM
- Polo Mor: 5AM – 10 AM
- Gospel Mix:10AM – 3PM
- Rhumba Ratego: 3:00PM- 7:00PM
- Ngima Mari: 7:00PM- 8:00PM
- Misa Maler: 8PM- 12AM
- Christine Otieno (Tina Nya Ndori)
- Elfas Ouma Guya
- Charles Oginga Kong’ana (Wuod Pastor)
- Franklin Okoth Asiri
- Lucky Mc’ Oyamo
- Bande Edward
The reach frequency is 98.1FM covering Siaya county, Homa Bay, Busia, Vihiga, and parts of Kakamega and Kisumu counties. Ratego also spills over to Eastern Uganda through the same radiofrequency.
Studio Number: 0746144888, 0750197676
SMS Line: 0702104479
Email: [email protected]